We are open but Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in the UK and around the world, shipping may have random delays.
i-Brake (3rd Brake Light Flasher)
i-Brake 3rd Brake light flasher creates a brake light flashing effect to catch the attention of the drivers behind and avoid dangerous rear-end collision. The flasher module is a microprocessor-based circuit specifically designed for brake light operations and packaged in a very tiny package. So tiny that it can fit behind any brake light assembly.
Works on both LED and incandescent bulbs, the module flashes 4 times and then stays as a solid light, two flash rates are available, fast and slow.
- Supply voltage: 12V
- Max current: 8amp or 100watt bulb.
- Operation mode: Flashing.
Flashing rate options:
- Use the white and blue wires to set the flashing rate.
- With the white and blue wires are separated, the flasher produces four flashes with standard rate suitable for incandescent light.
- When the short white and blue wires are connected, it produces a faster flashing rate better suited for LED lights.
we try to hold stock of all products, but if showing out of stock there may be a few days wait while new stock arrives.